Any fee reductions will be determined on case by case basis. Please provide reasons for requested reductions in the registration form.
The conference reginstration fees include the following:
- entry to chosen conference sessions and cultural programme
- morning tea, lunch and afernoon tea (dinner if chosen as option)
- registration pack (includes academic session reader for those who registered to atend the academic session.
- coach transport from Nongkhai to Bangkok
- limited number of sponsored accomondation places (available only to key invited resource persons and participants from the Mekong region, Bhutan and Vietnam).
!!! Please note !!! We understand that some participants and also academics who offered a conference paper have limited financial resources. While we offer reduced rate registration fees to those who need it, the fees do not cover the following:
- travel cost to and from Thailand.
- travel costs to Nongkahi (first part of the conference)
- pre and post conference activities (seperate registration and fees apply and must be arragned by each participant by contacting the organiser)
- accomondation costs