1) Fill in and submit the Registration Form online (make sure to include your personal details, contact email, choose how many sessions you will attend to determine fees and state whether you require an invitation for your visa application)
2) Within a week you will receive an email with information about the total fees due and an invitation letter for visa purposes if required. (Conference fees schedule is under Payments section. Fees can be paid online or via regular bank transfer)
!!! Please note !!! We understand that some participants and also academics who offered a conference paper have limited financial resources. While we offer reduced rate registration fees to those who need it the fees do not cover the following:
- travel cost to and from Thailand.
- travel costs to Nongkahi (first part of the conference)
- pre and post conference activities (seperate registration and fees apply and must be arragned by each participant by contacting the organiser)
- accomondation costs (only limited number of sponsored rooms is available to key invited resource persons and participants from the Mekong region, Bhutan and Vietnam).
The conference reginstration fees include the following:
- entry to chosen conference sessions and cultural programme
- morning tea, lunch and afernoon tea (dinner if chosen as option)
- registration pack (includes academic session reader for those who registered to atend the academic session.
- coach transport from Nongkhai to Bangkok
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN
Thank you for the many registrations! We have met our quota for sponsored hotel accomodation but participants who want to register after 1 November are most welcome to do so. Please book your own hotel accomodation if needed.
Click here to register !!!